-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Avira

  • From: Stefan B <spuse_scrise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:31:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a problem with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, too. It scans and stops when
reaching:
   - at first scan "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxg.sys"
   - at second scan "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxgthk.sys"
I didn't make more scans.
Before I use the link you suggested, tell me, please, your opinion.

Stefan