-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Animations not running in IE7

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 04:01:06 -0600

   Thanks GMan, I'll look into it more thoroughly and see what I can find.

   On another note though, I do have Vista, and if someone was looking for a
good reason to NOT do an upgrade, I can tell you that in my mind, it's just
a waste of money. All it has is a different interface, and a different place
to find the same things that are in XP. I suppose it's could be more secure
then XP, but I didn't have any problems with XP as far as security. I never
did get hacked into. If my new laptop didn't come with Vista, I'd never
upgrade to it. Just my thoughts though. (Kinda like upgrading to Office
2007)

Rick