-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adaware and KaZaa

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:28:48 -0400

There is also a workaround this that uses a bogus (non-spyware version) of
this file, but you still have to use the ignore feature that is in Ad-aware
as it uses the same file name.

David Weaver

You know how it is when you go to be the subject of a psychology experiment,
and
nobody else shows up, and you think maybe that's part of the experiment? I'm
like that all the time. -- Steven Wright