-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AdAware and KaZaA

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:51:12 +1200

Hi, Hank,

Thanks to you and others who have answered this question.

Can you enlighten me a little further, please?

I have unchecked the 'Remove files automatically box and run a
scan, but I can't find where the 'find the file' bit comes in that
requires to be checked and the 'ignore' button to click.  I have a
different version, AdAware 5.0  release 5.62.  Perhaps therein
lies the difference.

Thanks again
Rick

,