-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL Webmail changes.

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:35:02 -0500

Hey,

I knew that when I was using aol's browser and checking my email or being
online too long, a message comes up and says do I want to stay on line and
if I dont check yes then it logs me out

I just found out also that when using IE browser to check aol email
"webmail?  IE comes on saying the same thing to me

cristy