-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A msg from Gman...

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:56:07 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Thanks Troth,
It's so good to get news of Gman. The next time you talk to him, tell him,
we sure miss him and hope how soon he can return. I miss his always good
advice, his tutorials and his sense of humor. When he finishes his website,
be sure and post us a link.

Jo Ann

Just a note to let you folks know that Gman wrote. He's pretty much as
anxious us to get back to list business. Unfortunately, it's still gonna be
awhile. He's still without internet. And, he pops over to a buddy's house to
check email on occasion. He can't check often, so after a bunch of email his
address just bounces. which explains why we usually can't get a message over
to him.

But, anyway. at the very least, he's been busy working on a website for the
list. Says its coming along nicely. It sure better, with that vacation he's
taken!!!

:o)

So. this should boost some morale for those going into Gman-withdrawal.

Cheers.

---Troth