-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 3rd party uninstall

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:09:59 -0400

There are programs that you install before you install your programs and it
"monitors" all changes and makes sure that all parts are removed.  (These
tend, in my opinion, to be the most-effective.)  OTOH: are you looking for a
program to uninstall (as much as possible) previously-installed programs?