-=PCTechTalk=- RSS PRIMER was Newsletter Merger (repost w/new subject)

  • From: <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:35:54 -0400

 For those that have not heard yet, the one single very best
newsletter, Gizmo's Tech Support Alert is merging with Windows
Secrets and will likely join Fred's LangaList in the deleted bin
within a relatively short period.

Gizmo will now be putting his full heart and soul into his website
instead.  That means I need to learn all I need to know about what
RSS is, how it feeds, and how do I get it and read it.  Anybody got a
easy to read primer?

Don