-=PCTechTalk=- QUESTIONS ON CD ROM DRIVE

  • From: "Patsy Becker" <beckep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 06:30:53 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

I need some help with my cd rom drive.  When I put a cd in the drive, it
does not seem to read what is on the cd.  I wanted to install a new
anti-virus program and a couple of other things but when I put the cd in=
 the
drive, it just seems to sit there.  I have tried checking the cd with a
music one and it does not open either.  Can anyone give me some help on
finding the problem or do you think I need to replace the cd drive.

Thanks