-=PCTechTalk=- Project Update Getting Downloads

  • From: "DSWabc" <DSWabc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 13:33:04 -0500

I have created a folder and subfolders to collect all the downloads I want,
need, think I need or think I want so I can have them all in one convenient
easy to find location.
I am trying to get the Update Pack for RyanVM but I keep getting a 503 error
page saying the server is not available.  This happened several days ago also.
I ended up doing a Google and going to MajorGeeks to get it.

Also available at RyanVM are switchless installers for Adobe, Java and a couple
others.  What's a switchless installer?

I didn't see any add-ins at the RyanVM site (if that's what RyanVM calls a
switchless installer, then I saw only 4 or 5).

I've downloaded several nLite addins for possible use, including IrfanView and
firefox and a few others.

Don