-=PCTechTalk=- Outlook Express error problems

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:42:59 -0500

I see that my test post went through.  However, when I tried to receive mail I
got the error message again.  If anyone else has this problem, this seems to
work for me.  Disable both firewall and antivirus and set it to re-enable upon
reboot.  Reboot and O.E. works again. (and the protection is enabled again).
Got the solution from Googling the error # and there were quite a few other
solutions to try as well.
Sandi