-=PCTechTalk=- Outlook 07 and Yahoogroups

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:14:06 -0500

Hi:

I have an odd problem.  I subscribe to a few forums in digest mode in
Yahoogroups.  However, replying to messages (to the forums, not individuals)
produce messages that remain stuck in the outbox and cause my CPU to rise.
The Outlook taskbar icon flashes a staccato rhythm.  The only way the
message leaves the outbox is if I delete it.  I can receive messages fine,
all messages sent to other individuals, and this forum send normally. This
problem was not always present.  I think it started after an update to
Outlook (not the last one, but the one before that), but those were only
junk mail filter updates I think.  Any ideas would be much appreciated.