-=PCTechTalk=- Need help if possible

  • From: Richard Hulett <pctechwantab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have a problem with trying to get my Boy Scout Website back up and
running. Its domain is through No-Ip.com bsatroop513.zapto.Org. I also use
Tinyweb and Tinybox.  I had help getting it visible once before but it went
down
again. Part of the problem is that the web pages that are created are on my
notebook right now (but will be moved to a desktop). I take my notebook to work
with me so I can do some work in the Ambulance if time allows. So it's up and
down every day. One day I came home and it wasn't working and I haven't been
able to get it back up. Can you help me?

Thanks
Richard Hulett