-=PCTechTalk=- Motherboard died....

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 00:38:24 -0700

After all my questions...I have found out what is wrong with my new pc and
it has nothing to do with Vista.

I kept telling the store/techs that they were using Vista as a scapegoat,
that the errors made NO sense.

The crashing all on its own made no sense that it would be Vista.

It was the mother board...finally, they have decided that is the problem and
are now awaiting a new one which will take a week ..or more.... grrrrrrrrr!
This is after they had it almost for a week (this time) to decide what the
error was!

They make the computer, you would think it would be faster.

I am glad I ran Belarc too.  When I get my pc back I can run it and compare
it with the original...

I will return...honest....

Rose