-=PCTechTalk=- More Firefox (was 'Re: (no subject)')

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 22:20:47 +0100

On 13 May 2005 at 9:19,  milady wrote:
> I started working with Mozilla, but found many sites would only work
> with IE.. it was too much hassle to remember to go back and forth..I
> dumped Mozilla.

Very sorry to hear that...
You should definitely reconsider - if nothing else, it's handy to
have a backup browser installed on your system.

The "ieview" and "Firefoxview" extensions prevent you from having to
worry about switching back and forth. A simple right-click on a link
enables you to open it with either browser.

Most of us dedicated Firefox converts have discovered that, since the
popularity of Firefox has skyrocketed, there really is an answer for
every problem. In almost every case, there's an extension available
to fit your needs.

Faustus