-=PCTechTalk=- Media Player 9 problems

  • From: Ian Soulwinner! <jesus4uandmee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:07:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hiya folks *hoping that someone can help here*

Has anyone experienced any problems with Media Player
9? I updated my ?old? version to #9 and it had been
working just fine.

But this morning, I try to play stuff from my hard
drive, and all my playlists have disappeared, and I
can't create any playlists.

It plays the CDs ok, but also I?ve found that the
playing time information is garbage (e.g. a single
track?s playing time is over 90 mins long?)

I?ve gone to the Microsoft Media Player site and
re-updated twice, but still the same problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help that you can give,

God bless, Ian A

PS Before all this happened this morning, I downloaded
an XP update ? surely this is just a coincidence eh?

http://uk.my.yahoo.com