-=PCTechTalk=- Mail Program

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:21:42 -0400

Troth and all......................
I'm testing a new E-Mail program that is rather interesting.  It has
some great features, but is somewhat difficult to set up and has some
holes in it.  Looks like it could develop into an extremely strong
program over time.  NO!!   I'm not giving up on my beloved Poco!!   I
just like to tinker and test.

It's called Mail Commander   $50 USD  <ugh>

http://www.internet-soft.com/mailcom.htm

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wednesday, 10/22/2003, @ 4:17:56 PM EST
Principle -- particularly moral principle -- can never be a
weathervane, spinning around this way and that with the shifting
winds of expediency. Moral principle is a compass forever fixed and
forever true.

-- Edward R. Lyman