-=PCTechTalk=- MSExcel

  • From: "D H (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:36:19 +1200

Hi, folks,

Since changing to a laptop - ASUS Notebook Z8100L  I am having a small
problem with Microsoft Excel.  It is part of MSOffice1997.

The problem is that every time I open a workbook I receive a popup that
tells me a document of the same name is already open, and that I cannot
etc etc.  I cancel the pop-up and the program works fine.

It is just a bind having to deal with this pop-up message which should
not be appearing as it is the first document, not a second.

Hs anyone any idea what I should be doing to correct this, please?

TIA

Rick H