-=PCTechTalk=- MPEG4 Question

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:24:43 +0100

Does anyone know if you need a new HD monitor to watch MPEG 4.=20=20
I know mpeg 4 is the next big thing. Sat. companies are switching. I believ=
e it has something to do with compression.  You need a new receiver when th=
ey upgrade.
 The reason I ask is because I downloaded a movie in both MPEG3 and MPEG4.=
=20=20
The 3 looks great. Plays great.  The 4 looks fuzzy.  I download the codex f=
or it. but it still looks fuzzy.=20
Runing XP home.

Steve
=20