-=PCTechTalk=- In search of News Server

  • From: "zat" <zzzatso@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:39:40 -0800

I've started doing more on Usenet and have found that my ISP's news service
stinks. They only carry 2 Binary newsgroups and both those are off the wall.
Anyone know of any good, reliable commercial news servers? Looking for one
that's reasonably priced and carries a good quantity of groups, say 70,000+
or so. Would also be interested in Uncensored, and Anon posting if possible.

I've been looking on Google but there are so many and I've no idea how there
customer service, retention time and such are. Don't necessarily need the
best but don't want a junk one. Would appreciate suggestions.

TIA
zat
btw: I'm in the USA