-=PCTechTalk=- How do you find "properties" in XP?

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PcTechTalk" <PcTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 15:28:48 -0400

ok, on my old Me machine if things were slowing down, I could hit the Windows
key and "pause/break" key and a window came up where there was a "properties"
tab and I could see what the resources were and if they were really low (which
happened a lottt) I knew to reboot, but I have searched and searched and can't
find the equivalent on here?
Thanks in advance.

Sandy in Fla.
(I'm In North Florida and all we got were some very light rain from Hannah
all day yest....Friday.........it was a waste of a good day, didn't even do what
I would call a rain........we call it a hard drizzle)