-=PCTechTalk=- Hellooo Roger - iCopy

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:04:13 -0300

Would it be too much to ask you to roughly say what the link is all about
when you post them?  It would be terribly helpful... for those on dial-up
(me...) it takes ages to open the site and then discover its not something I
need or am interested in Tinyurl is great, but what is 6cyv6z??? <g>  On the
other hand, the links you send in are so good I wouldn´t want to miss
anything. :o))

Lil