-=PCTechTalk=- Grisoft AVG

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:04:28 +1200

Recently I have been getting the message below when going to the 'Update
now' button on the Grisoft AVG main page.  This happens after receiving
a 'download update' message from Grisoft AVG. I try both the .com and
the .cz sites, but both are the same. I am connected to the net, and my
browser (Mozilla) is launched.

"An automatic connection to the internet could not be established.
Please manually establish a connection to download your update files
(this can typically be done by launching your Internet browser)"

Anybody got any thoughts, please?  Is it my set up? my ISP? or is it
just one of those things?

TIA and cheers,

Rick H