-=PCTechTalk=- Good info

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:32:02 -0400

Here is how the latest issue of Gizmo's tech newsletter starts off....
"This editorial is the third part in a series looking at the
effectiveness of free security software.

In the last part I showed that you could achieve a high degree
of protection using a three layered defense system based on free
products."

This part combines free and paid software together in 45 different combinations
against 104 assorted malware products.  11 of the 45 combos scored 95% or
better.

Read all about it here....  www.techsupportalert.com

And if you don't care about computer security how about the 46 BEST FREEware
utilities?  Gizmo has finally made the popular list public instead of for
subscribers only.  BUT... just for subscribers he's added 18 more to the list
for a total of 64.  FREE software!  WOW!

I wonder if the number 64 is coincidence.... am I the only one old enough to
remember when 64K was a lot of RAM?  :-))

Find the list of 46 here...  www.techsupportalert.com

To get the other 18.... get a free subscription.