-=PCTechTalk=- Gmail

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:22:54 -0300

If anybody is having problems with Gmail this is message I got while
checking mail on website:

We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is currently experiencing errors. You
won’t be able to use your account while these errors last, but don’t worry,
your account data and messages are safe. Our engineers are working to
resolve this issue.

Please try accessing your account again in a few minutes.

Lil