-=PCTechTalk=- G-Man, I took your advice...

  • From: "cajun12" <cajun12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:35:42 -0500

G-Man, my mother board is Gigabyte GA8I915P Duo Pro.  You can see a nice =
big picture of it here:
http://www.hardwarezone.com/articles/view.php?cid=3D6&id=3D1427

There's a very interesting thread about my exact problem with installing =
Windows XP on the hard drive with this board at:

http://www.futurehardware.in/161920.htm

I wish I had seen this before I struggled with mine.  But then again, =
the guy never did come back and say how he "fixed" the problem.

dj