-=PCTechTalk=- Fw: hard drives

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:27:26 -0700

Hi All!

I have purchased things from this place from time to time.
They do not always have the latest cutting edge stuff, but they are nice, have
great prices and are reliable.

I thought if anyone was looking for a hard drive..this might be a place to
check out.
They have been around for a while.  I think they use to have another name and
changed a few years ago.
Because they are just outside of Las Vegas in Boulder City, (yes, that is on
the way to Boulder Dam/Hoover Dam.)..we have gone to their place to pick up
orders.
But, with the price of gas, we are not as willing unless we want to go
somewhere else at the same time.
If you sign up for their emails, you get one a week with specials.

They have tons of products...I think, literally.  If you have some legacy
systems, maybe they have some things you might need too.

Pacific Geeks
Boulder City, NV 89005 USA

Unprecedented Hard Drive Deals:

80Gb $29.99 - 160GB 39.99 and 250Gb $44.

http://www.pacificgeek.com/showcategory.asp?c=202&s=1004

As an additonal bit of trivia about Boulder City, here is where you can make a
bet with your friends.  Almost everyone THINKS gambling is legal everywhere in
Nevada.  Not true.... Gambling is NOT legal in Boulder City.... by THEIR choice.

I have no connection with this company.  I am just sharing a resource with you.
 Have a grand weekend!
MissRose
Las Vegas