-=PCTechTalk=- Front Panel Audio Connectors

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:47:47 -0500

I'm trying to connect the wiring from this annoying tower's front panel audio
panel to a motherboard. The tower is this one:
http://tinyurl.com/22ybwo

and the motherboard is this:
http://tinyurl.com/24pkto

So, I need to match the tower's wires to the motherboard's.

Here's what I have:

Motherboard
---------------
1. Mic In
2. Ground
3. Mic Power
4. Audio Power
5. RT Line Out
6. RT Line Out
7. Reserved
8. Key
9. LFT Line Out
10. LFT Line Out

Tower
---------
A. Ground
B. MIC BIAS
C. Return R
D. Return L
E. Mic In
F. Spkout L
G. Spkout R

So... need to match 'em up. I can match the obvious ones (2-A, 1-E). But the
others I can't. All the ones on the mobo don't have to be used. But, all the
ones on the tower do.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

======================================
= SirTroth