-=PCTechTalk=- " Foxit Linux PDF editor "

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mytoybox1 netzero" <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 00:55:48 -0500

In place of 127MB that your regular PDF reader install`s on your hard drive
Foxit is 2.1MB in size and has all of the same feature`s that Adobe PDF reader
has plus some extra`s included ... and it`s free .
Go here:
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/

I really hate it when Adobe PDF send`s me an update which is normally 12
Megabyte`s or larger ... on dial up it take`s approximately 3 minute`s for each
Megabyte ... it take`s forever to finish it and install it ( booo )...( hiss
)...( blah ) .

I am using Foxit and it work`s just fine .

I made it my default PDF reader and uninstalled Adobe PDF Reader 8.0 .

LiL OL Me