-=PCTechTalk=- Firefox and why I like it better

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:33:03 -0800

Someone asked why I like Firefox better.  It is pickier than IE
so my raw coding of HTML has to be just right.  Same reason I
had an old version of Netscape on my other computer.

Now I don't have to transfer my files to old computer anymore to
check out my coding.

Since I did not want a bloated browser along with IE on this
computer, Firefox fit the bill.  Plus I read good reviews for it
in PC World.

It's also cleaner looking than IE.  It also shows the favorite
icon bookmark I made so I can tell which of my pages have it and
which do not.  IE doesn't show this so I never knew if it worked
before Firefox.

The Help files are better in FireFox also and I love you can add
extensions to it.

So far after a week of using it -- I am totally happy I
downloaded it.

Judith