-=PCTechTalk=- Exporting OE Messages

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:28:39 -0800

Not sure but when I clicked File Export Messages, I think I was
able to save them to a folder on my hard drive.

Since Installing Outlook (from MS Office), the export choice is
only to Outlook or Microsoft exchange.

Here is what help says:

  1.. On the File menu, point to Export, and then click
Messages.
  2.. In the Choose Profile dialog box, choose the profile name
that best matches the Microsoft program to which you are
exporting.
  3.. To export all the messages, click All Folders.
  4.. To export messages in one or more folders, click Selected
Folders. Then select the folders you want to export.

It does not give me a choice of item 2 through 4?  Where did
that go????

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com