-=PCTechTalk=- Explorer Bar

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:15:01 -0700

Hi Group, I don't even know if explorer bar  the correct name to use, but when
I go to a website I had it set so that just the bar came up and I'd have to
click on maximize to open the page.  Now the whole page opens immediately when
I click on the address and I can't get it to change back.  I know that I can
resize the page so that just the bar is showing and supposedly the next time I
open a page just the bar will come up, but I can't get it to do that anymore.
Does anyone know if there's a setting somewhere for this?  I've looked
everywhere I can think of.  The only other thing I can think to do is a system
restore (W-ME), since this just started a day or two ago.  ~Glo