-=PCTechTalk=- Excel, microsoft question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:48:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have an excel question if someone can help me.  I changed the font on my
text in all my cells using format cells (to blue) but when I try to print,
it prints out black.  Also when I click on Print Preview it shows in black
text, otherwise in normal view it shows in blue text.

Can anyone suggest how to get it to print blue?'  I use windows xp and this
is excel, microsoft.

Thanks,
christy