-=PCTechTalk=- Emergency Question re Quicken

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:53:24 -0700

Hi all, hope someone can answer this question.  I messed up something in
Quicken (again!) and now my register columns take the whole screen where
there used to be room on the side for the various accounts to be listed.  I
can't find a way to make the columns smaller like they were and the only way
I can think of to fix the problem w/b to restore my backup.  Everything was
ok a couple of days ago when I did the backup and I haven't made any entries
since, so the data w/b correct and up-to-date.  My question:  if I click on
restore backup (it's on a flash drive) will it come back as it was, i.e.
overwrite everything and come back normal, or will it be all funny symbols
and squares and stuff?   I've never restored a backup before.  I think it
was Sir Troth who knew Quicken the last time I made a mess out of it, but
will appreciate any help from ANYONE!! ~Glo

in the Subject.