-=PCTechTalk=- Email in Outlook 2003

  • From: "cajun12" <cajun12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:50:07 -0500

Yes, it IS set to Western European (ISO).  I belong to several email =
lists and this is the only one that I'm seeing my posts appear with =3D =
signs inserted at the ends of sentences, and other characters spread =
throughout where I typed something.  Hmmmm...

Dj

From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: Email in Outlook 2003
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:46:12 -0400

DJ,
    It's the International Options that I was after.  Mine is set to =
Western=20
European (ISO).  You didn't mention the European part.  Is it the same?  =
If=20
it is, I don't have an answer for you.  Perhaps it's the way the email=20
server is handling your posts.  It even applies those markings to my =
reply=20
when you reply back.  You might have better luck searching for a string =
such=20
as (=3D email Outlook).

    At least you got an =3D20 in this last one, so it's coming down.     =
=20