-=PCTechTalk=- Digital photo resizing

  • From: D H Holmes <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:49:40 -0700

I am looking for a free digital photo size reducing program.  I had one
but have lost it during a visit to a technician who chose to format my
hard drive while I was out of direct control of my machine!!!
Can anyone suggest something, please.

Needless to say I was very annoyed at this action being taken and I am
going to see the mans' boss next week. I hope I can keep myself under
control!! I specifically gave instructions that this should not be done
because I had been a bit slack with my backing up routines.  Serves me
right.

Cheers and thanks,

Rick H