-=PCTechTalk=- Can't connect to websites

  • From: Terry M <wannalearn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC TECHTALK <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:25:24 -0700

/Hi all,
Am having problems connecting to any websites.  I've tried with IE 6 and
Firefox 1.07.  Website not found is the page I get with IE, Firefox
keeps trying to load, got one error message:
Error establishing an encrypted connection to
webmail.atl.earthlink.net.  Error Code: -5978
My email is not having any problems, it can download new mail and if you
get this, it can also send mail.

TIA,
Terry M
/