-=PCTechTalk=- Address Book

  • From: "Jeff Ross" <jross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:08:24 -0600

I have XP Pro and I changed my profile and accidentally deleted or can't find
the old profile to copy. I saved a copy of my address book but don't know the
path or where to put it back in.  I did a system restore back to the 21st and
it pulls up my old profile with all the desktop icons, but not the emails or
address book. I did a search on "my computer" for *.dbx* and it only found my
Admin, and current profiles inbox.dbx, etc. email files (I had ~50 .dbx's
before). Any suggestions on any or all of these would be greatly appreciated.
JLR