-=PCTechTalk=- AVG help needed

  • From: "Patti or Ken" <patken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:07:07 +1200

This morning AVG on both my computers refused to update, a message tells me
there is a .bin file missing!
I've looked in help but I can't work it out for myself< so am looking for help.
To add insult to injury I think Windows mail is playing up on my desktop, as
emails I wrote are still sitting in the outbox and won't bulge! So I'm on the
laptop. (leaving AVG to do a full scan on the other PC)

Back to AVG......It's just the update manager that is not functioning, the
other components seem to be OK.
Hopefully someone can help....would reinstalling AVH be advisable?
Thanks
Patti