-=PCTechTalk=- AVG 7.5 Free AV for Win98

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:37:09 -0800

AVG 7.5 Free AV for Win98
Hi Folks,
I asked AVG if the new build was good for Windows 98 they said yes:

- download new 7.5 AVG Free Edition as follows:

1) run the AVG Free Edition 7.5 Setup program
2) click "Next >" on the "Welcome!" screen
3) click "Accept" on the "License Agreement on Use of an AVG Free Edition"
screen
4) select "Repair installation" on the "Select Setup Type" screen and
click "Next >"
5) select "Restart the computer now" (if not selected) and click "OK" on
the "Installation Complete!" screen to restart your computer and complete
the installation

>Does it work with Windows?
Please be informed that 7.5 AVG Free Edition is compatible with Windows
98.
For specific compatibility information, please visit
http://www.grisoft.com/doc/products-platforms

No technical support is available to AVG Free users!
If you have any technical problem, please note that Free Edition users
will be requested to use the self help support available at
http:// free.Grisoft.com.

To purchase any of  AVG product, visit our online shop at:
http://www.grisoft.com/doc/Purchase or
contact our partners, distributors and resellers.
Contact information is available at:  http://www.grisoft.com/doc/14

Please, feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Andreas Antoniou

AVG Sales Team
GRISOFT