-=PCTechTalk=- 2 computers back up to automatically once a week?

  • From: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:14:23 -0500

I have an external hard drive that I would like to have 2 computers back up to
automatically once a week. Right now the external has a cable that comes from
the external and connects via a usb port on a computer. Is there a device I can
plug in the the usb end that would turn it into 2 usbs to plug into each one of
the computers? Is there an easier way to do what I am thinking of? Please
advise. Thanks!

Patricia

" Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong,
 Sorrows keep you Human, Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing, But Only God Keeps You Going!"