[pchelpers] Re: repair 'sent' or 'deleted' messages

  • From: "John Ford" <john.ford1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Helpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:31:14 -0500

Re-na,

Your email program has gone crazy again and I cannot reply to them as you do
not again show a to and from address as before. For a long while all was
well and now again today, all is no good.

I routinely delete and save my sent items so that my sent folder does not
get to big. I routinely backup all of my messages on  regular basis.

I also use the full version of Outlook as I like that version far better
than the Express version. It is also wise to save your address book as well
in the event that Outlook Express crashes and you stand the possibility of
losing everything. I did once and have learned my lesson to always back up
everything.

John F
---