[pchelpers] Re: need help:Internet Explorer Script Error

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:22:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jackie

First...Congratualtions! You beat me too! <G> I'm glad
for you, Jackie. §:^)

Now to business.

You go to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab and
under Browsing just select Disable Script Debugging.

Hope that helps.

Tonia

 --- Jackie MacWhirter <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi:   I am using iexplorer version 6.0 -- I am
> having trouble with the
> scripting and it ask me to debug well - is it safe
> to disable this feature
> it is a royal pain-- this is what I get" Internet
> Explorer Script Error Do
> you want to continue running scripts on this page
> yes or no--" if you pick
> yes you got a debugger comes up -- and it ends up
> saying break continie and
> no results.it can't fix it if you say no it comes
> back a few more times--
> Is there a way to fix this  and where do I disable
> it  Thank you so much
> Jackie MacWhirter
> ICQ#:19728235
>

> ---
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system
> (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Date: 11/13/2001

Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and
Music Charts
http://uk.my.yahoo.com