[pchelpers] Re: need a firewall

  • From: "Cyril Halbach" <kr3y@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:31:03 -0400

   PC, I am using Sygate Personal  http://www.sygate.com  since I got Cable,
which is free for personal use. It has been super with no problems whatever.
My updated SPYBOT keeps giving me congratulations for not having any spyware
on my system.  I also love how easy it is to allow a given site to always
have access and others to have access only when you permit it.  Very stable
and good, easy set up. Can be set to automatically check for updates.

    Cy