[pchelpers] Re: house calls

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:22:08 +1200

This might be because someone tried to execute the web based house call
virus scan without setting the page up according to their requirements.
They expect web masters to visit Trend Micro, get the code for virus
scanning, insert it in a web page and give them the details they ask
for. Then when the installation is used by web surfers, they get an
online virus scan. In this case, someone may have tried to do it some
other way.
Link for online scan:
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
Link to get code: