[pchelpers] edit button with Firefox

  • From: Louis Hall <louhall21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:56:08 -0500

The edit button which I click to search a page "find on this page" is not
on the bars at the top of my screen when I am on a WWW site and wish
to find a word on that page.

I have tried to use my pointer on the lines between each row by moving it
the arrow up and down, but there is no indication that the button with
"Edit" would appear.

With thanks, I ask someone to help me bring back the button, "Exit"