[pchelpers] can't open chat programs after upgrade???

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCHelpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:58:36 -0500

I wasn't sure which version of msn messenger was the latest.  I knew which
version I had, but couldn't see on their site if I had the latest.  So when I
got a note to upgrade, I did.
When I upgraded, I could no longer open it.  It said check my internet
connection.

I did a 'go back' and wal'la, it now worked just fine.

Tonight AOL IM said I wasn't using the latest version and to upgrade.  So, I
clicked ok and let it upgrade me.

Then  I could no longer log on.  It could not get an internet connection <but
my internet was working fine.>

I even disabled my popup blocker.

Again, I decided to do a 'go back' and in the next second it connected and
opened just fine.

So, for those of you that 'know' these type things... what's up with that?

Re-Na Hanson / Arkansas USA