[pchelpers] can't find??

  • From: " Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:29:35 +0100

Hello all, my AVG free version, tells me I have a Trojan called "downloader
axload.e" in some folder or other, and it can't be moved to the virus vault.
I've ran spybot, and it didn't clear it, also adaware and that picked up things
spybot didn't, but it didn't catch up on this Trojan.  I ran Trend housecall
and that didn't find "axload" either, so I ran avg angain and it's still there.
I went to find, and typed in the file name and my find files etc can't find
this Trojan, but according to avg it's still there.
any ideas???

Billy

---