[pchelpers] Re: browser / quick view plus ?

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "G.R. Hanson" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:42:12 -0500

Hi Re-Na,

Sunday, June 20, 2004, 9:08:21 AM, you wrote:

GRH> There is one url that when I go to it and click on a link
GRH> that is suppose to bring up some data - it opens a browser
GRH> window, but at the top side says Quick View Plus.
GRH> I get an error message on that page:
GRH> Uh-Oh
GRH> View window could not view this file.
GRH> I'm wondering how to get that to not open quick view plus
GRH> to see if that is the problem.  ????

Is this in IE?  What version?  What OS?

Right-click on the link and select Copy Shortcut, then paste it here
if you can't get it working.

You can also select Save Target As to save it as a file, which you can
then try opening directly on your computer.  Hopefully you'll
recognize the file type and know what to do with it.

--Scott.