[pchelpers] Re: aspi32.sys

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:08:21 +1200

Information I could find on this is scetchy. Here are some data sources
on it you might get useful leads from.
What version of ASPI do I have installed on my system?
http://www.eclipsedata.com/support/FAQS/aspi.htm

      ASPI programming in Win32

http://www.hochfeiler.it/alvise/ASPI_1.HTM
where can i download a copy of aspi32.sys?
http://beta.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Q_10225281.html

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246